The following sequence diagram provides the POP payment options, which includes the following:
- The Common Payment Initiation Flow
- The Fetch Exchange Rates Flow for New Cards
- The New Card Authorization Flow
- The New Card Authorization Flow with Agreement to Store Card
- The Fetch Exchange Rates Flow for Stored Card
- The Authorization Flow for Using Stored Card
- The Authorization Flow for Card Stored in Third-party Wallet
- The Settlement with Acquirer Flow
- The 3DS Authorization Flow
- The Payment Flow with APM
The payment processing workflow of the Velocity POP is as follows:
- The merchant application authorizes a payment using the APIs.
- The backend of the Velocity POP completes the payment authorization and returns the status.
- The APIs provide the status to the frontend of the merchant application, which processes the payment through PSS, based on the payment status.
Updated about 2 months ago